Many people are aware of the benefits of exercising in very general kind of way. They know that when the exercise regularly they feel better, they have more energy, and they’re thinking abilities or more efficient.
There are precise reasons for this. The first one of these reasons is that the heart, the circulation, the lungs, all function more efficiently and feed the cells of the body with oxygen, water, and nourishment.
When we’re not active, none of these functions work as they were intended to. The body becomes like a river with the source drying up; all the life in the river is deprived. Riverbanks dry up, the vitality of the river diminishes, and we are left with a drying, lifeless, trickle of a stream.
Here are some facts for you to ponder when you exercise regularly with a little bit of vigor:
1. Your heart muscle becomes more fit, more efficient, doing more work with less effort.
2. Your arteries become more pliant, with their coating of muscle getting stronger, and more elastic, helping blood flow through the body, and hugely reducing the risk of cholesterol.
3. Your muscles become more toned more relaxed, facilitating an efficient circulation, which is greatly preventive in heart and associated illnesses.
This applies at any age.
4.Your lungs become more active, getting more air, supplying the essential oxygen to the blood stream. This is the key benefit in all activity.
5.More red blood cells are created to accommodate the extra oxygen. Nature is a great organiser and lets nothing go to waste.
6. This increases the number of cells revitalised by the oxygen, and an increase in cellular waste excreted from the body, also by the action of oxygen.
7. This also has the effect of having enough oxygen in the body to transmute nutrients into healthy body tissue.
The best diet in the world is only as good as the body allows it to be.
8. Because of the regular exercise, body and mind activity is more regulated, which is one of the main reasons why exercise has such a beneficial effect on sleep and rest.
9. The increase in lung efficiency means a better supply of oxygen and energy to the brain cells. The brain is the centre of the nervous system. Every function in the body related to the well-being of the nervous system, such as the endocrine system, that is, our ability to produce and have a balanced supply of hormones, is greatly improved.
10. To accommodate the extra blood cells, more blood vessels are created. This ensures a rich and regular supply of oxygenated circulating blood cells to every other cell in the body.
So when you feel better after exercising, and let it become part of your life, it is not a psycho somatic reaction.
It’s a sound, physical, undeniable effect of your training.
Stay on it.
Have a Great Day and Do Well..